Alright folks, it’s late, I’m tired, and we have an early morning so I’m going to make this brief. (Which is actually going to be painfully difficult to do seeing as this is the post I’ve been waiting for!!!!) anyway, I’m gonna keep this short since I need my rest because…
IM HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW!!
Yes, praise God, praise God! We spoke with my surgeon today and within 10 minutes he was already talking like we would be doing this soon and when I asked “So how soon are we talking?” He said, “Oh we can do this tomorrow.” Tomorrow… The Taylor/Combs clan immediately exhaled, felt a weight lift off, and all of us began to tear up. It was the moment we’d been dreaming of for so long and now we were in it!
So there may be more details I’ll get to later but basically here’s the deal:
1. Surgery tomorrow begins around 9:00 am central time.
2. It will be the first of three surgeries to come eventually.
3. Colon will be removed.
4. Ileostomy will be formed.
5. Recovery in hospital for 2-3 days.
6. A few more days at the hotel just having check ups.
7. Ill then be released to go home!
So that’s basically it. Just pray now for no surgical complications, no infection, minimal bleeding, and all procedures go exactly as planned with no surprises.
I cannot believe this… eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Off to bed now. If I can! 🙂